Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dads

Reese's "Papa Bear" LOVES babies and is so good with them! He sings songs, rocks, cuddles, makes silly faces, changes diapers...there is nothing her Papa Bear won't do for her!

Here he is in action...

Papa Bear with Reese--2 days old

 Papa Bear with Reese--4 days old

Papa Bear with Reese--Easter 2011

Papa Bear with Reese--5 months old

Reese might call him "Papa Bear" but I call him Dad. I love my Dad. He's the coolest guy I know! Here we are dancing to the song "My Girl" on my wedding day.

This was one of the songs he sang to me growing up.

Dad--I hope you have an AWESOME FATHER'S DAY! Thanks for taking me to White Water and Frontier City growing up, singing songs to me, and for being "My Secret Admirer" every Valentine's Day.

Reese is happy to have received your good Kloiber genes and to have turned out as good lookin' as you! 

 If this isn't good lookin'--I don't know what is!

Happy Father's Day to the other Dad in my life. The step-dad I've known for over 25 years. Growing up we rode our bikes to go get candy on Fridays, he made me go to bed at 7:00 p.m. (which I now understand why), and he helped walk me down the aisle on my wedding day. He's the most accepting guy I know! I love you Don! Here we are dancing at my wedding to our father daughter song.

I must say he's a pretty good dancer!

Here are some pictures of me with my dads. It was great to have them both walk me down the aisle. The two most important men by my side on one of the most important days in my life.




And...I CAN'T forget the bonus dad I received that night I married Joe. Mark, or "Paw" as I call him, is a great biscuit and hot dog toast maker, super funny, and gives great hugs. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Mark! 


Last, but CERTAINLY not least, I would like to wish the main man in Reese's life a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! I love the way you love us girls and we know how lucky we are to have you!


And where were all my dads when Reese was born? Yup! They were all at the hospital waiting and ready to greet her. Man! Reese is one lucky girl to have all these men in her life that love her! 




HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the great men I know and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment