Monday, February 6, 2012

Chip off the Old Block

I am talking about Reese and her daddy.
And their love of technology.


As long as I've known Joe he's been into gadgets, gizmos, technology, tinkering with things...you know the type. I am not the type of person who likes these things, however, I'm ok with that.

See, this is one of the areas Joe and I differ. We are very much an "opposites attract" kinda couple. I'd like to think that's what makes us such a happy, successful pair.

Recently, Joe found Reese age appropriate games on the I-Pad and she's in heaven.

Lets see...there's the popping bubbles game she enjoys.


Sometimes Reese pops the bubbles by kissing the screen.


There's the game that allows her to play the piano.
My budding musician. Tear.


Take her I-Pad away from her and she'll probably shed a tear, too. She did the other day.


Yep. Reese is a chip off the old block.


I am happy Reese is becoming technologically savvy.
Maybe she can teach me a thing or two one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment