Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bananas or Oranges

"An Apple a Day Keeps the Doctor Away."

At least that's how the saying goes.

Unfortunately for Reese and I that hasn't held true. See we share an apple (almost) everyday.



But between her and I we've been to the doctors a lot!

The other day Reese actually stole the apple that we were sharing. I guess she decided she no longer wanted to share with me and wanted it all to herself. It was just as well. Golden Delicious apples aren't my favorite and this independent act was one of the only times I saw this sick, teething girl happy that day.





I know kids are going to get sick, but I am sick and tired of her or I being sick and tired.

Maybe we ought to switch our fruit of choice?

I see bananas or oranges in our near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment