Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Mine

We went to the Zoo again this past weekend. Our main reason for going this time was to see the new tiger cubs. There are four new cubs to be exact. Their births were under wraps because they're pretty rare and they don't always survive. I guess the Zoo wanted to make sure they were alive and thriving before making the big announcement.

Here are some pics of the new tiger cubs and some of them with their momma.


Pulling your tail is fun!


God bless this momma for having four at once. 
She looked exhausted. 
I should never complain of being tired again. 


Here's my little cub watching them with her daddy.


Mr. Orangutan, back off please.
This baby already has a momma. 


Momma elephant with her babe.


Reese is now a proud momma of this stuffed elephant.
She's in love.


Baby mine, don't you cry
Baby mine, dry your eyes
Rest your head close to my heart
Never to part, baby of mine


Little one when you play
Don't you mind what you say
Let those eyes sparkle and shine
Never a tear, baby of mine



From your head to your toes
You're so sweet, goodness knows
You are so precious to me
Cute as can be, baby of mine


This baby of mine, this baby of mine! 
Boy oh boy do I love this baby of mine!

Here's a special video I dedicate to all those mommas reading who love their babies like I love this baby of mine!


Gosh, it makes me cry everytime I see this Disney scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment