Sunday, January 20, 2013

Emptying My I-Phone

Often times I don't want to lug my big camera around when Reese and I go on an outing and having an I-Phone makes taking pictures an easy, lazy alternative.

The quality of the pictures aren't as good, but the memories are still captured and that is what's most important to me.

On our last visit to the Science Museum we were able to play with this huge Lite Bright--at least that's the name of the toy it reminded me of. I got to return to my own childhood for a bit and it was awesome!


During a holiday Target run Reese found these reindeer antlers in a dollar bin. She loved singing Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer and we took turns wearing them. It kept her busy and happy while we shopped and she still enjoyed wearing them when we got home. She would put them on, dance, and try to sing the song by herself.


Reese picked these "fancy" stilettos out all by herself when Mommy was trying on boots at the mall. Joe says he hopes Reese never has a job that requires her to wear shoes like these. Ha!


Some days Reese is adamant about not wearing a diaper. She demands big girl "undies" and nothing else will do. This would be fabulous if she didn't take a piss in them and instead took her potty breaks on the potty, but we're making baby steps--right?

On the day this was taken she made it a couple of hours with no accidents in her undies. I was really proud of her. So was Eeyore.


She's been enjoying playing with the Scrabble tile letters. We'll dump them out on the floor, go over the letters/sounds, and then she'll put them all back in the bag.


Joe and I were able to have a date night outside by our new fireplace before it got really, really cold. It was nice to relax, talk, and drink a glass of wine together. I am glad we have a nice outdoor space to use as a family. Now bring on the Spring season!


Here is Reese reading books on her (actual) 2nd birthday! Sweet, sweet girl.


Here she is later on that day cooking in her kitchen.
Do you notice anything missing?


I never thought I'd enjoy having an I-Phone as much as I do, but I admit--it's pretty great!

My favorite thing to do with it is take pictures of my favorite girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment