Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy (Belated) Halloween to all!

I sure had a fun evening.
I just love this time of year.

Reese was Elmo.
She wore her costume all night for 5 whole minutes.


Reese loves her some Elmo.
It was a no brainer choosing her costume this year.
I just wish she would have worn it longer.
But that's a toddler for ya--Totally unpredictable!!

Even Nana's "nudging" did no good.
"Are you sure you don't want to wear Elmo Reese?"
"No."
"Let's put on your Elmo."
"NO!"


"Look Reese! Nana is going to wear Elmo then!"


Reese couldn't have cared less. All she really seemed to care about was waving to kids. She'd say
"Hi
"Hi
"HIIIII

She was so excited to greet all the children who came to our house. Quite the hostess she was. We were going to take her trick or treating to a few houses, but she was so happy greeting all the kids we just let her be. Kinda like we let her be in her Elmo t-shirt and leggings and stopped mentioning her Elmo costume.


We (ok, me) planned a whole Halloween house theme based solely on Reese's love for Elmo.

We were SESAME STREET LIVE at the Sanders' house this year!

Big Bird and Oscar showed up
(or Grandma and Papa Sanders)


and so did Bert and Ernie!
(Uncle Bryan and Kyle)


The Count and Grover were there, too.
(Nana and Papa Don)


Daddy was Cookie Monster and Momma was Snuff-a-luff-a-gus. Snuffy is the red headed step child of the Sesame Street gang and I loooove him! Totally under rated in my opinion. I mean he's a Wooly Mammoth people!


The Sesame Street theme was cute even if we were without our Elmo mascot for most of the night.

What I loved seeing most was Reese interact and love on all her favorite people.





I also loved seeing her reaction to meeting our neighbor who dressed up as an Elephant.


It was a great Halloween night.

I love my little family.


Especially my sugar high,
(first Ring Pop experience)


non-Elmo costume wearing,


full of life

little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment