Monday, September 3, 2012

Taking Care of Baby

Lately that's exactly what's been going on in the ol' Sanders' household. We've been taking care of our baby girl who came down with Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. Where she got it--I'm not sure. Maybe Mother's Day Out? Maybe Gymboree? Maybe the Science Museum? All I know for sure is this--it's a nasty virus that doesn't ever seem to want to go away!

Speaking of baby care.
Reese has been taking care of a baby, too.
Her new "get better soon" babydoll from Nana.


I am not an expert on newborn baby care, but if my memory serves me right--babies prefer to drink bottles from their mouths versus their eye sockets don't they?


I also believe they prefer to be cradled versus held up by the clothing from around their necks. Right?


And do they enjoy being picked up by their heads? 
I forget.


I guess Reese is going to have to learn a thing or two about motherhood. Don't we all though? It's one big journey filled with ups and downs, however, something tells me she's going to take after me and love that baby girl of hers unconditionally. 


Through nasty viruses and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment