Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hide and Seek

If you've been a parent or are currently parenting I am sure you can relate to what's been happening in our house lately.

Joe, Reese and I will be enjoying some quality family time and before we realize it Miss Reese has vanished. You know the vanishing toddler act? The one where .5 seconds ago you saw them and then you're looking at each other going, "Where did she go?" You can't hear her so you know she's up to something and it's probably no good. So you both split up for "the search."

Well this happened to us the other morning. Joe rounded the hallway corner and said, "Honey, I found her! Come look!"


Busted! This girl loves a full laundry basket to play in.

And look at that face! Now tell me...how are we suppose to ever get mad at that mischievous, beautiful, and sweet face? Beats me!

I keep telling myself one day I'll miss these sweet moments and I am sure I will, but for now the hide and seek game is exhausting on this momma! How can something so young and small be so fast?

Again, Beats Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment