Monday, May 7, 2012

Pool Party

Well, okay, so it was hardly a Pool Party, but Reese did have some solo pool fun the other day.

Have you ever seen a prettier bathing beauty?
I think not!


I am thinking of signing Reese up to take swim lessons this summer. She's enjoyed being in the water and lately, during her baths, she has started belly surfing.

Here she is in her pool.
A big smile when she first gets in.


Exploring all her pool toys.



She discovered that things that aren't allowed in the bathtub are in fact allowed in the pool.
Like standing up. 
She's so pleased with her discovery.


And climbing out of the pool--


only to climb right back in. This was a big hit.
Man, the pool is cool!


Ahhh, life is good when you're Reese Caroline.


P.S. We saw a ton of butterflies outside while hanging by her pool. Has anyone else noticed this in their gardens? I wonder if it has something to do with the mild winter we had?  Anyway I enjoy seeing them around.


P.S.S This is my 100th blog post! 

In celebration of this "accomplishment" my sister and I went to Las Vegas this past weekend! Well, actually we went there to celebrate my 30th birthday, but whatever the reason Momma Left Town for some R&R. I can't share many details about my trip because What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas! I am able to share a few pics though.

Kate and I Vegas Bound.


We stayed at The Mirage Hotel.
Our arrival shot at our tropical themed home for 3 nights. I loved this hotel!


Here we are eating at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at the Paris Hotel. The views of the Las Vegas Strip were great. The company was even better.


Happy 30th Birthday and 100th blog post to me!
Thanks Kate for the wonderful memories and to Joe and my mom for watching over our precious little girl in my absence!

No comments:

Post a Comment