Monday, January 2, 2012

Feliz Navidad Part 2

Our second Christmas was celebrated with my mom, step dad, brothers, sister, and all of our children and spouses.

This year we decided to meet at a restaurant for dinner. This way no one would have to cook or clean up! It was a fantastic idea. Don't get me wrong. I love eating a nice homemade family dinner, but the clean up is the worst!

We met at Mushashi's, a Japanese restaurant where they cook right in front of you. Here are some photos of us there.

Reese's first balloon!


Happy bunch!


Reese admiring Aunt Kate.


After dinner it was time to meet at our house for the annual gift exchange. There were many delicious treats to snack on, game playing, and conversation.

Joe opening his cologne from my brother Bryan.


Reese playing with the wrapping paper, tissue, and bows.


Kate opening her movie night themed gift from my brother Kyle.


I received my sister in law's name this year.
I gave Amy leather gloves and a scarf. 
She seemed to like both.


My Mom and Don are so cute together.
Don't you agree?


Joe and I gave Reese a Jingle All the Way dog book.
Jingle responds to parts of the story by barking.
The more we read it, the more Reese enjoys it.


It wouldn't be a Christmas Party if Reese wasn't able to show her cousin, Karson, her walking skills.


I love Christmas and I love my family.
We came together to combine the two on this night.
This made me a happy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment