Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

I had two of my nieces stay the night a few weeks ago. 

I had purchased them gingerbread houses hoping they would enjoy crafting it up with me.
I was in luck, they did!

Reese didn't want to miss out on all the fun so I placed her in her highchair so she could watch her cousins create their candied houses.



Tayler's final creation.
Beautifully done if you ask me.


Karson's gingerbread house.
Equally as beautiful.


Between the start and finish of our crafting we took the girls to Irma's Burger Shack for dinner and then to look at Christmas lights at Cheaspeake Energy.

The lights get prettier every year.


Tayler wanted a picture taken in front of a blue tree.
Her favorite color.


Karson wanted to stand by a pink tree.
This is no surprise since this girl loves pink!
Just call this girl Pinkalicious.


I just wanted a family picture.


And a bunch of close ups of my baby girl.


To end our girls' night we got in our pajamas and watched The Polar Express.
I love this Christmas movie.

Thanks for an awesome night Tayler, Karson, and Reese!
It was a special evening.
Hopefully we have many more together.

No comments:

Post a Comment