Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Top Ten

In honor of Reese turning 10 months old today, I have compiled a list of her Top Ten favorite things to do.
At the moment anyway.

These are in no particular order...

1. Bath Time

This bathing beauty squeels with delight (most nights) when she's first placed in the tub.
She's also not afraid to show her displeasure when bath time has concluded.

2. Eating

This girl will eat anything and a lot of it.
She recently tried dog crunchies and toliet paper for the first (and probably not last) time.
Hats off to the chef.
She loved both.

3. Climbing Stairs

Lord give me patience and strength on this one.


4. Chasing the dogs

RUN Bella and Tucker RUUUNNNN!
Seriously do run, because she'll either try to poke you in the eye or pull your tail.



5. Going to Gymboree

Reese loves is obsessed with Gymbo the clown puppet.
He's the class mascot.
The truth is he totally freaks me out.
Sorry Reese, no clowns at your future b-day parties.
Here he is. Freaky right?


6. Reading a good book

She still loves to be read to and often times I'll find her "reading" a book to herself.
She just babbles away and turns the pages.
I hope this never changes.
She has an opinion, too, on what makes a book good.
If she doesn't like it, she'll let you know in her own way.


7. Watching Baby Einstein

Her favorite parts include the puppets. 
She smiles big and laughs. 
It's precious to watch her reactions.

8. Playing with ANYthing besides her toys

You know---the phone,


Magazines,

 

and shoes to name a few.


9. Crawling and Standing Up

Her energy exhaustes me.




10. Sassin' her mother

Yeah, you read that right.
She gives me a sassy attitude when things don't go her way.
God forbid I take away something she wants, but shouldn't have.
I make her take the "n" word. (naps)
Can you believe I won't let her play with electrical cords either!


Here is a picture of another 10 month old girl.
Can you guess who this could be?
I am fairly certain she was never sassy to her mother at Reese's age.



I can't wait to see what Reese is like at 14.
No, now that I think about it, I can happily wait.

Did you happen to notice Sleeping, Cuddling, and Relaxing were missing from the list?
It's true!
Reese currently doesn't enjoy these things.
Bummer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey honey,

    Nice post. You'll be glad to have all of this in words later -- but on whether you sassed your mother as a ten-month old or not -- well, truly, I don't think you did. That came later -- your two's lived up to their horrible reputation and your teen's -- well, let's not go there. Deal?

    Maybe Reese takes after her father in this particular area?

    ReplyDelete