Friday, October 14, 2011

Wedding Weekend

My oldest brother, Bryan, and his girlfriend, Amy, got hitched last Saturday at the Mayo Hotel in downtown Tulsa.

Reese also turned 9 months old.

It was such a special day, on both accounts.

The night before the wedding, Joe and I went to their rehearsal dinner. It was nice to get dressed up for a change and eat a yummy dinner (sans Reese).

We did talk about her an awful lot as we were stuffing our faces with crab cakes, mushroom ravioli, salad, steaks, bread, potatoes, asparagus, and creme brulee.


Reese was in good hands in our absence with her Grandma and Grandpa Sanders. 

There she rolled around on the floor eating shoes and newspaper,


Got loved on by her Grandparents and Aunt Tiffany,


and overall had a ball I hear.


Thanks for keeping Reese on her first overnight. I know she enjoyed spending time with you guys!

As for Joe and I, and the rest of my family, we had a blast dancing, celebrating, laughing, and taking photos in the photo booth.

Old sisters,


New sisters,


and even old married couples took pics together!


One of my best memories of the night was when this song played and we all got up and danced and sang it to one another. 


Welcome to the family Amy! 

We are so lucky to get to share you with Bryan.

Congratulations to the newly married couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment