Sunday, September 11, 2011

12

We met at 12 o'clock for lunch last Sunday to celebrate my nephew Jackson's 12th birthday. He made me an Aunt, "Aunt KK" as a matter of fact, on September 3rd, 1999. I thought he was the cutest thing I'd ever laid eyes on and 12 years later his cuteness hasn't worn off.

Here we are together all those years ago.
Special memories for me.




On Sunday he happily reenacted the whole cuddling event.


Ok, so it might have been a little forced on his part, but I was able to get the shot nonetheless.


We ate at a place called Pops located on Route 66. It has a selection of over 500 hundred soda pops. The food is good, too.


Reese was there celebrating as well. She tried some mashed potatoes, bread, and a french fry. She thought she had hit the jackpot. Yum! Yum!

She enjoyed getting loved on by her Papa Bear


and Nana Charlotte.


The weather was just perfect with a nice breeze.

Cousin Karson helped feed Reese a bottle.
She is always very attentive to Reese's needs.


It was great to come together and celebrate such a special person.

We all love you, Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment