Monday, August 15, 2011

Zoo Day

Joe, Reese, and I went to the Oklahoma City Zoo over the weekend. The weather on Saturday morning was too perfect not to go. We had been wanting to see the baby elephant that arrived earlier this year, but the extreme heat has been stopping us from doing it.

We were in awe when we finally got to see her.


The elephants couldn't have been more excited when they were finally let outside for the day!


Reese seemed to enjoy the fresh air, too.


Soon after seeing the baby elephant, my baby fell asleep...AND stayed asleep for the rest of the Zoo trip.


While Reese caught some ZZZZ, Joe and I walked around and saw most of the animals.

We saw Giraffes,

 Zebras, and


BEARS!


Oh My!

The hippo was even out of its' pool of water. Now, how often can you say that!?


I wish Reese would have been awake to help me pet the goats at the Petting Zoo, but no such luck.


Oh well, maybe next time! It sure was a great day at the Zoo with my best guy and gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment