Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stuck Like Glue

Family and friends who read this blog often say, "Why aren't there more pictures of you and Reese together?" The answer to that, of course, is I'M the photographer! They are right though, I do need to show more pictures of the two of us. So, this post is for all those who want more shots of Mommy with Reese!

I could seriously look at her all day if possible. Kinda like I did the other day when we went swimming in her new pool together.




She's just so beautiful to me.


I never get tired of holding her while she's sleeping. Like in Niagara Falls last month.



I like introducing her to new things and seeing her reactions to them.

Like riding her first carnival ride...

She zoned out!

or swimming and playing in the lake for the first time!

She loved it!

She's my baby girl and the feelings I have for her are just as strong as the first time I held her in my arms.

They're stronger, actually.

Even in those early days when I was so exhausted I forgot what day of the week it was and wondered when I had taken my last shower...I still loved her!


I guess you could say me and my baby are Stuck Like Glue!


Mommy will always love you Reese and I'll do my best to take more pictures of the two of us together!

No comments:

Post a Comment