Sunday, June 26, 2011

I heart SUNDAYS

Sundays are my favorite days! Why?

I GET TO SLEEP IN!

Joe gets to sleep in on Saturdays and I get to sleep in on Sundays. And well...Monday through Friday NOBODY sleeps in around here.

Most mornings start at 6:30 a.m. for Reese and I. I guess I shouldn't complain since she goes to bed at 7:00 p.m. MOST mornings I can't wait to see her smiling face. I say MOST mornings because sometimes I wish I could see her smiling face around 8:00 a.m. instead.

I do SO look forward to having that extra hour and a half of sleep each Sunday. Honestly, sometimes I can't get back to sleep after Reese wakes us up on the monitor, however, just knowing I can roll around in bed and daydream is TOTALLY AWESOME!

Almost as soon as I come downstairs Joe lies down on the couch and says "I am in need of a nap!" Then a few moments later he looks like this...


I am thankful for this man. He loves Reese and I so much and the feeling is mutual!

I HEART SUNDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment