Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rewind to the beginning...

There she is growing in momma's belly...although at the time we didn't know it was a SHE!

AND...There she is moments after making her grand entrance into the world. I am guessing it was a tough trip from her hand gesture!

Month 1..."WHEW" is all I have to say about that. It was touch and go there for awhile...ONLY kidding!

Month 2..."Better, but I still hadn't found my mothering groove!"

Month 3..."I FINALLY found my mothering groove. Now I must return to work. Go FIGURE!"

Month 4..."My favorite month by far! She's talking, smiling, laughing!"  I love her so and can't wait to see what happens next! 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you're taking time to do this. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FIRST comment! Thanks MOM:) We love you, too.

    ReplyDelete