Monday, March 5, 2012

Play dates

Play dates are the best!

I am not sure who enjoys them more--
the kids or the parents?

Reese and I have been on many play dates recently.

On President's Day we met my friend Shannon and her son Austin for breakfast and then played at our house afterwards. The best play dates are ones that involve food in my opinion.


Reese loves being around older kids. 
Austin was especially sweet to her. 
They had a ton of fun together .

Playing tea party,


with Reese's stuffed dogs,


and in the ball pit were some of the highlights.


Reese will enjoy playing with Austin again over Spring Break and his mom and I will enjoy catching up!

A few weeks ago we met Emma at the Science Museum again for our weekly play date.

These girls make me smile.


I enjoy watching them interact and (occasionally)


get into a little mischief with each other's help.


Last week at the zoo they were beyond cute in the Radio Flyer together!



They pet goats together,


walked around,


encountered big grizzly bears


and big fish.


They also ran off with my sunscreen bottle


and got filthy by, first rubbing their hands along the tires of the Radio Flyer, and then all over themselves.


Oh wait! I'm sorry Emma!
It was just Reese who did those things!

Yep! Here's my filthy tire rubber girl!


She can certainly be stinky sometimes.
But, I love every stinkin' inch of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment